CLEANLINESS & SAFETY AT ELLA’S TABLE & LAMBETH LOUNGE
During these unprecedented times, we recognize the need to do all we can to ensure the health and safety of our guests and associates. We will continue to closely monitor and follow guidelines from the CDC and the Arkansas Department of Health.
We are also taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and have implemented additional steps to surpass the standards set forth for our industry. We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.
Below are specific areas we are addressing throughout the guest experience within our restaurants:
- Ella’s Table is now open for brunch daily and dinner Thursday - Sunday with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Lambeth Lounge is open daily.
- All dining tables are spaced at least six feet apart.
- Our restaurant staff is wearing masks at all times.
- Tables and high-touch areas are cleaned and sanitized between guests.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in our lobby.
HAVE A QUESTION THAT WAS NOT ANSWERED HERE?
We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.